Life Together Center
Located in the heart of Peoria, our Life Together Center is a unique meeting, gathering, and community event center supporting both the life of our church and the community at large. The Center is a multi-room, multi-purpose facility that can host a variety of events and is a part of the church’s active outreach to the community.
The Center has rooms to host both large and small events such as Christian Education offerings, celebrations, fundraisers, congregational meals, and committee meetings.
- Catering kitchen
- 60” round tables (Up to 20)
- 200 banquet style chairs
- 8’ rectangular tables (Up to 15)
- Low stage in the Great Hall
- Dance floor in the Great Hall
- Audio Visual equipment in certain rooms
- Conveniently located and ample parking area
- Centrally located in heart of Peoria
- Great Hall (5,640 sq ft) can comfortably seat 300 guests at round tables, or seat 400 theater style
- Central Room (5000 sq ft) can accommodate 250 guests at round tables or seat 350 theater style
- Trinity Room (1,700 sq ft) can seat 100 guests at round tables or 150 chairs theater style
- Garden Room (1,685 sq ft) can seat 100 guests at round tables or 100 chairs theater style
- Boardroom (900 sq ft) can seat up to 15 at one large conference table
- Lifetree Room has seating for 24-28 people at small, round tables with a mounted big screen TV and DVD player available
- Additional smaller meeting rooms are also available
Life Together Center Events
If you are interested in hosting an event at our Life Together Center please complete the form below and click Submit. It will be sent to our Events Coordinator, who will respond to your inquiry within 3 business days. We thank you for your interest in our facility.